1. Attend the College
Open Day and/or telephone the College, and request an Enrolment
2. Complete an Enrolment Application Form which is part of the package, also available here to download.
3. Read the documents referred to on page 11 of the enrolment form. If you do not have a copy of these documents they can be found linked here in pdf format, alternatively, please contact the College Office to obtain a copy.
4. Please ensure that you have ticked the relevant boxes on page 9 of the Enrolment Form and signed and dated the enrolment form.
5. Attach copies of the following documents to the Enrolment Form:
• Birth Certificate plus Two (2) Passport size photos
• Baptismal Certificate
• Most recent School Report
• Year 5 Naplan Test (Year 7 only)
• Year 7 and/or 9 Naplan results (Years 8-10 only)
• Visa endorsement (if not born in Australia)
6. Return Enrolment Form and copies of documents to College Office together with the application fee which covers administrative costs and is non-refundable.
7. You will be contacted to make an appointment for an interview.