The OLMC School uniform is worn each day. Summer uniform is worn in Terms 1 and 4, winter uniform is worn in Terms 2 and 3, unless otherwise notified. Both summer and winter uniforms are worn long, close to knee length. (See College Diary for more details)
• Only black leather lace-up school shoes are worn with the College uniform.
• P.E. uniform is not worn to and from school, except on Friday or when students are specifically notified.
• Girls change into PE uniform in a break e.g. before school, at recess or lunch, and change back into school uniform during the first break after their PE lesson.
• Lace-up sports shoes are worn with the PE uniform. These must be mostly white in colour.
• Students are to be neat, tidy and clean in appearance.
• Students do not wear make-up whilst wearing the OLMC uniform.
• Only the following jewellery is permitted:
- One pair of earrings (sleepers or studs worn in the lower earlobes only)
- One plain gold or silver ring
- Single metal neck chin
- One plain metal bracelet
- Hair ribbons in uniform colours
- Hair is tied back for neatness and health care reasons.
• Students wear the School cap during any outdoor activity at School.